Empowering the nation, saving livesFirst Care
FirstCare is a first-aid training program designed to equip people from all backgrounds living in less resourced countries like Cameroon. Every class session is uniquely infused with a story to tell of our previous experiences to share God’s love and help the trainees acquire new knowledge, develop appropriate skills and attitudes in every emergency case.
The first aid training has a progression pathway, whereby learners begin from level 1, then move to level 2 and end with level 3.
• Ethical and legal issues related to first aid actions
• Responding to First-aid Emergencies
• Principles of lifting, moving and positioning of victims
• Artificial respiration
• Cardio-pulmonary resuscitation (Adult)
• Airways Obstruction
• Wounds & Bleeding
• Shock, unconsciousness & fainting
• Fractures, Joints injuries & splinting
• Head & Spinal Injuries
24 hours (3 times a week)
We are focused on the trainee’s needs and ensure the highest standards. Our dedicated professional instructors are ready to equip you with life-saving skills through proven teaching strategies, quality training equipment, and materials, real-life scenarios, customize class sessions to the knowledge level and living condition of the trainee.